Startups in India are booming in 2019. Business has seen an all new growth and investors are putting their money down like never before. We have compiled a list of top 25 startups in India which got wind in the year of 2019.
1. Ixigo: Ixigo is a mobile based travel marketplace to book travel bookings. Its head offices are in Gurgaon, India.
2. Instamojo: A rapidly growing e-commerce enabling platform for MSMEs in India. It is based out of Bengaluru.
3. Vernacular.ai: Language solving platform in India. Head office located in Bengaluru.
4. Junglee Games: Fastest growing skill gaming company based in South East Asia. Its headquarters are in San Fransisco and India only. It has a user base of more than 10 million users.
5. Nykaa: A premium beauty and wellness product store in India. It is based out of Mumbai.
6. Unacademy: A platform to have free education and learning.
7. Haptik: This Mumbai based startup is one of the world’s largest conversational AI platform.
8. Shuttl: Shuttl is a public transport app which is now a multi-city phenomenon in India.
9. Swiggy: Swiggy is food delivery app which has now become extremely popular now. Incorporating local vendors and food shops, Swiggy has laid down a strong foundation in almost every big city in India.
10. Locus: Locus is an intelligence based logistics company situated in Bengaluru.
11. Craftsvilla: This is an online ethnic store comprising of about 200 employees in Mumbai.
12. EazyDiner: This Gurgaon based startup is a platform to make restaurant reservations online. The app has become quite popular among the foodies and out-goers in India.
13. Smallcase: A brilliant and successful stocks and investment related company based out of Bengaluru.
14. Fynd: Fynd is India’s fastest growing online shopping destination.
15. HyperTrack: HyperTrack is a platform to build application which can track the movement of any business.
16. The Moms Co.: This FMCG company produces toxic-free baby and pregnancy products which are natural and healthy. The company is located in Gurgaon.
17. MobiKwik: Just like PayTM and PayuMoney, MobiKwik is another payment processing platform which also has the facility of mobile wallet.
18. Niki.ai: This is a bot which simplifies ordering via means of simple chatting.
19. DocTalk: A platform where patients can digitally contact doctors making convenience for both the parties involved.
20. Skylark Drones: The Company delivers important drone solutions all over the world.
21. Testbook: A platform to help students prepare for the exams and classroom test.
22. Zomato: Another rapidly growing food delivery and restaurant booking app. Zomato has exponentially grown its uses base both in the terms of customers and restaurants, food chains etc.
23. NanoNets: Helps developers in machine learning and other similar projects.
24. LogiNext: A platform where organized logistics and field service management is provided to its users.
25. The Kisan Network: A solution for farmers located in India. It is a digital platform backed by Y-Combinator and Thiel Foundation.