Internet is not a new concept, neither is Computer technology; however, cloud telephony is a recent innovation in the world of technology which is taking over the world, especially the start-ups. With the help of cloud infrastructure prudently, many start-ups, be it a BPO, a cab service provider, HR consultancy, logistics, food delivery service, etc., are building a strong online marketing business.
Cloud telephony and cloud computing is one such technology that helps business houses in tackling the problems. By putting the communication of their businesses on the cloud, the start-ups are managing their clientele and their data more securely.It is like a dream to have a successful business for start-ups and the uniform advancements in technology serve as one of the indispensable channels.
What is cloud computing?
The system of harnessing remote servershosted by the internet to manage, store and process data and information is termed as Cloud Computing.
Role-play of Cloud technology in Start-ups
The start-up entrepreneurs that are yet to see the fruits of their business which is in its infant stage and have just started a new business couldn’t always afford to buy hardware and software that could sink their budgets in just buying them. However, here the cloud technology plays a crucial role in harnessing these for their needs without the need to buy or install data centers at distant locations. Financial constraints that are generally faced by these start-ups can now be scaled from the very beginning to utilize global networks and remote resources without the additional expense.
Benefits of cloud computing:
- Refurbish operations: Cloud telephony or cloud computing allows start-ups to scale up their computing solutions as they grow with the passage of time. Businesses can easily change their usage with cloud service providers like Amazon web services.
- Support customers efficaciously: Cloud telephony does not only allow the start-ups to create valuable apps but also a better customer support system. The technology allows the customers to contact with the customer support employees 24*7, by which the customers get a personal one on one guidance on whatever product or services they want to avail. Hence, it provides a better customer support.
- Cuts cost on infrastructure: Due to the advanced features of cloud computing, the employees are at discretion to enjoy remote work, hence it allows saving on the cost of infrastructure.
- Save data with safety and security: Security and safety become a prime question when the businesses deploy cloud-based technology in their systems. However, with cloud telephony does not need to worry as these cloud services are keeping a special provision for safety measures.
- Enables an adjustable workplace: As mentioned earlier, the features of cloud technology allows the start-ups to allow their employees to work from anywhere in the world while having access to their systems and without being worried about the security or safety of their data at the same time, employees enjoy the benefit of working remotely.
- Improved productivity: Investing money in cloud technology enables the start-ups to provide a central repository for all their data, communication and processing. With the help of this central hub, the employees can work from anywhere in the world, by using any internet-connected device that they like to.
Cloud technology provides a wide array of solutions to every start-up that uses it. Cloud providers enable more flexible, modular, cost-saving and streamlining of any business function one chooses by hosting the services on their networks and hardware. Cloud technology has become a crucial technology that has changed the start-ups in a drastic manner.