My dessert is very delicious and perfect to serve in this Christmas Eve as everyone loves to enjoy puddings with fruits and nuts .. so I made this innovative and delicious recipe to serve my guests to make my Christmas Eve more wonderful and colourful..
- Watermelon Base
- 2 cup yogurt
- 1.5 cup watermelon , diced
- 4 tbsp Nestle condensed milk
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- pinch of salt
- Mango Topping
- 1 cup frozen mango
- Adjust sugar according to mango sweetness
- 2 tbsp water for making mango pulp
- Watermelon cubes
- almond , finely chopped
- Red grapes , silver and golden balls
- Some mint leaves and strawberries
- Took the yoghurt, place it into a strainer (with paper towels) or a cheesecloth for 3-4 hours. Then, strain it and transfer it into another bowl. It will become creamy hung curd with all water separated out.
- Add the condensed milk to hung curd , churn the mixture with an electric mixer or whisk it together.
- Mix together yogurt ( hung curd ) and condensed milk , diced watermelon, salt, and cardamom powder. Fold the ingredients together.
- Add the mango and water/sugar to desire into the blender and purée it until it’s smooth. Strain the mango purée into a separate bowl.
- Take small serving bowls and layer it with the watermelon base and mango purée on top.
- Chill for one hour in the fridge.
- Garnish with nuts, fruits, silver and golden balls and some mint leaves Enjoy!