A very Yummylicious and delicious sweet made with easily available ingredien and it tastes superbly delicious and could be enjoyed in all occasions specially rakshabandhan when my kids love to gift chocolates
- 1 packet ( 12 pieces) of Oreo chocolate biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 Apple grated
- 1 cup milk or as required to adjust consistency
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp ghee
- For garnish
- Silver balls
- Chocolate peanuts ( made by taking peanuts and coat with melted dark chocolate and freezed)
- Some apple slices to garnish too
- For preparing the first layer with chocolates
- Crush and grind all the chocolate biscuits into a fine powder in a mixer grinder.
- Transfer these biscuits powder into a bowl.
- Add 1 cup milk at room temperature to this chocolate powder to make a smooth dough.
- Keep adding milk slowly step by step to make a soft dough ( no need to add any sugar and flavour as chocolate itself is flavourful)
- Now take a small pan, add 1 tsp of ghee and add grated apple without skin to make it soft and smooth on low flame for 5 minutes to release all the moisture.
- Now keep aside this apple mixture for sometime.
- For preparing the second layer of our peanuts chocolate apple delight , take 1 1/2 cup peanuts in a pan and dry roast it.
- Dry roast this peanuts in a hot non stick pan on a low flame.
- Keep stirring continuously so that peanuts gets roasted uniformly and do not burn.
- Once the peanuts start to separate its skin, turn off the flame and cool completely.
- Then rub this peanuts inside the kitchen towel to remove its skin completely.
- Peel off the skin and keep aside.
- Now grind the peanuts on a pulse mode to a fine power.
- Add milk powder and cardamom powder in this crushed peanuts powder.
- Now our peanuts powder is ready to be used further.
- Take a pan. Add 1 cup sugar in it and also add 3/4 cup water and stir well on a medium flame to prepare less than 1 string consistency.
- Keep stirring till all sugar melts and then switch off the flame.
- Meanwhile grease the silicone moulds with ghee.
- Now add this peanuts powder ( already prepared) in the sugar syrup prepared in batches and keep on mixing well.
- Add all peanuts powder in hot sugar syrup and keep on stirring.
- Now again switch on the flame and in this peanuts sugar mixture add grated apple which we have roasted in ghee and keep stirring.
- After sometime on continuing stirring the whole peanuts apple mixture becomes thick and leave the pan completely and get roasted completely.
- Now take greased silicon mould. Add chocolate layer at bottom and pat it little by pressing it and prepare all silicone mould’s like this with chocolate biscuits layer at bottom and let it set for 10 minutes.
- Now spread the peanuts layer over the biscuits layer and make it completely smooth with the help of spatula.
- Now let this layer also settle down for 10 minutes.
- Our peanuts chocolate apple delight is ready to demould and garnish with pistachios, silver balls, chocolate peanuts and apple slices.