Spinach a Treasure house of vitamins and minerals, must be included in the week’s menu..and oats a very good source of dietary fibres and proteins and paneer rich in calcium.. so here comes my very healthy snacks recipe.. hope u all luv it..
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Ingredients for Palak Oats Tikki
- Spinach blanched 20-30
- Rolled oats 1 cup
- Paneer grated 1/2 cup
- Brown Bread Slices 6
- Potatoes boiled and peeled 2 medium sized
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Catch Amchoor powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Catch chaat masala 1/2 tsp
- Catch Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- A few cabbage leaves
- Cherry tomatoes 6
- Tomato ketchup as required
- Cheese slices 2-3
- Chop spinach in a chopper and put into a bowl.
- Break 3 bread slices and crumble in the chopper
- Grate the potatoes into the bowl with spinach and mix.
- Add rolled oats and paneer and mix everything well.
- Add salt, chaat masala, amchoor powder,cumin powder and breadcrumbs and mix with hand.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Shape the mixture into small round tikkies.
- Place a small cutter over 3 bread slices and cut small rounds.
- Place the tikki on one side of the pan and shallow-fry. On the other side of the pan place the bread roundels and toast.
- Cut cabbage leaves into small squares. Halve cherry tomatoes.
- Switch off the heat from under the pan. Line up the bread roundels on the table top. Place a drop of tomato ketchup on each and top it with a piece of cabbage.
- Place a tikki over the cabbage square.
- Cut cheese into small squares and place a square on each tikki. Place a tomato piece on top and pierce a toothpick through all the layers.
- Arrange the tikkis on a serving plate and serve by garnish with mint leaves and sauce…