- Wheat Flour – l/2 cup
- Chickpea flour – ¹½ cup
- Semolina – 2 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
- Dark chocolate melted – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – less than ½ cup
- Full cream milk – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1 Tsp
- Almonds Flakes – 1 tbsp
- Choco chips to garnish
For the dough
- Take wheat flour ½ cup, ½ cup chickpea flour, 2 tbsp of semolina, 1 tbsp of baking powder, 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Mix them to dissolve lumps
- Add powdered sugar, ghee and mix them properly.
- Add melted dark chocolate, 2 tbsp of milk for the dough, 2 tbsp of almonds flakes and mix them properly.
- Preheat 300-400 grams of salt in the cooker for the baking process for 7-8 minutes on the high flame.
- Grease the plate with ghee and roll a dough lump to give it the shape of nan khatai.
- Place them on the distance and garnish with the almonds flakes and choco chips.
- After 10 minutes, place a stand on the pressure cooker and put the plate over it.
- Close the lid of pressure cooker without the whistle and turn the flame to medium-high.
- Bake them for the 12 minutes.
- Check the cookies after 12 minutes and remove the plate from the cooker.
- Keep them aside to cool down. Remove them from the plate once it cools down.
Store it in an airtight container and consume for 1-2 months…
Enjoy with tea