An Innovative desert – Chilli Delight
- 1 Bell Pepper green chopped
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 2 tbp milk maid
- 1/4 cup chopped dry fruit
- 4 Cherry
- 1 tbsp Tutty fruity
- 2 Almonds
- Carmel decoration
- Firstly Cut the peppers and boil in water with sugar . When it become soft then blend it in the blender till a smooth paste is formed.
- Now Heat ghee in a pan and saute this blended paste. When mixture cook.
- Add desicated coconut and milk cook again for 2 to 3 minutes
- Now add Milk Powder mix it well.
- Now add cardamom powder and milk maid and cook again till When the Mixture become thick and leave pan
- Add chopped Dry fruits mix well and switch off the flame and pour this into a bowl and garnish with dry fruits,cheery and tutti frutty
- Chilli Delight is ready to serve