A very healthy , Yummylicious and innovative snacks to enjoy with ur loved ones in the evening or anytime…it comes out superbly delicious and amazingly beautiful
- 1 cup semolina or sooji
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 beetroot
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Some beet root water for preparation of batter to adjust consistency
- 2 tbsp Hung curd for icing
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 5-6 curry leaves
- Pressure cook beet root and tomato by adding little amount of water and allow 2 whistles to blow.
- Now in the meanwhile mix curd, semolina well and allow it to stay for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes sooji will become spongy and fluffy by absorbing all curd … fully moist.
- Now make a purée of tomato and beet root in a mixer grinder.
- In the batter of sooji curd already prepared we will add this purée and mix it well by adding salt and ginger garlic paste. Adjust the consistency by adding beet root water.
- Now preheat the oven at 180 c for 5 minutes and then pour this batter into greased heart shaped silicone moulds and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Then allow it to cool down for 5 minutes and demould it .
- Then apply hung curd on top of every muffin ( hung curd prepared by hanging 1/2 bowl curd in muslin cloth for 2 hours)
- Finally prepare the tempering by taking little oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds or rye to crackle, add sesame seeds and some curry leaves and green chilli and sauté it for a while. Pour this tempering over icing.
- Yummylicious healthy hearts r ready to be served with green chutney or tomato ketchup….