I made a TWIST in all time favourite recipe of mine that is Hara bhara kebabs .. I made it very innovative with seasonal fruit twist. In this recipe instead of deep frying or pan frying the kebabs , I baked it to give a healthy twist and I gave the shape of a cup to my hara bhara kebabs and in these cups I filled the freshly prepared mango salsa.. so it’s just an awesome recipe with a healthy twist of veggies and fruits.. the outcome is superbly tempting, tangy and rich taste..
Baked Hara Bhara Mango Salsa Cups
Ingredients for Hara bhara cups
- 1/2 cup boiled spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped beans
- 1 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated paneer
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- Salt to taste
- Add spinach, capsicum, beans in a mixer grinder with little salt and grind to a smooth paste.
- Now transfer this grinded healthy paste into a bowl and add mashed potatoes.
- Then add cornflour, breadcrumbs, Paneer in it and mix well.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves and add all spices and seasonings and mix it well.
- Now Apply little oil on both palms and form small balls.
- Now take silicone moulds and put this balls in the moulds by pressing generously covering the mould to form a cup .
- Bake this Hara bhara cups for 20 minutes at 200 c
- After 20 minutes check it if it’s done, perfectly baked, let it cool down and demould it After 5 minutes.
- Now Hara bhara cups r ready to be filled with Mango salsa…
- 1 ripe mango (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (cut into small cubes)
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper ( cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 1 Tbsp black olives
- 1 green chilli finally chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
In a serving bowl, combine mango, bell pepper, cucumber, mint and olives.Drizzle with salt, cumin powder, black pepper powder and lime juice, mix well. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for about 10 minutes.
Finally take our healthy hara bhara cups and fill it with Mango salsa and garnish with mint leaves